We are always looking for bright, ambitious hoteliers who strive to make a difference in our ever-evolving industry. An employee of Saybrook Point Inn and Spa is always looking to improve and refine their skills, practice perfect hospitality, and listen and learn from peers.
Saybrook Point Inn and Spa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
If you’d like to be part of our team, please submit your resume and application in person or apply online.
- Banquet Bartender: (Part-Time) Nights and Weekends
- Nail Technician: (Part- Time) Weekends
- Housekeeping: Responsibilities include performing daily housekeeping services, complete cleaning and deep cleaning of Inn’s bedrooms.
- Culinary: The role of a line cook is to prepare culinary delights for our guests and owners. Guest satisfaction in our restaurant revolves around the food appearance, high quality of the food and overall dining experience. The line cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry stations or other areas of the kitchen.
- Front Desk – Spa: The front desk staff, will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including, but not limited to: daily operations and sales through ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained.
- Esthetician: Esthetician position is to provide excellent skincare and supporting services.